I posted this on Tumblr, but I thought I’d expand on it here. Please share your gratitudes and goals! I’d love to know about your years behind and years ahead! 🙂
- I learned a little bit more about my own tenacity. I experienced a–in the grand scheme of things–small personal crisis in November/December, and I faced it with calm. If this had been years past, I don’t think I would’ve kept it together. I’m still healing, but I’m proud of myself.
- My relationship has grown deeper and more solid than ever. We’re learning more about our pressure points and how to avoid them… and how to take jokes from each other. It’s great.
- I was blessed with a ton of completely overwhelming, heart-warming support. When I need it, folks are there. In person and on the internet. I’m incredibly grateful for that.
- I was presented with some new challenges at work. I learned a lot and I feel proud of what I’ve accomplished. There were times when I feel like my work wasn’t as appreciated by others at it could’ve been, but my own gratitude and pride? It’s real.
- I published some fanfiction! And I’m actually proud! Which is weird but whatever! Because it’s something I wrote entirely for me. I’ll add, too, that I started a novel maybe.
- Get more witchy! I want to learn and practice more. This was a goal last year, but I’ve got more specific goals in mind this year. Not the least of which? I want to make a wand! Another goal is to read more about witchcraft, and I’ve bought myself some interesting ebooks.
- Write more. Keep writing for fun, keep writing for enjoyment. This includes blogging.
- Find a way to make my website at least make a little money. (Step one: more content beyond beauty box reviews. I know, I know.) My initial hope was for ad revenue pay the domain’s keep and that hasn’t happened yet.
- Connect more. I’m dreadful at keeping in touch. I’ve already started working on this, but I want to keep going.
- Employ my empathy more often. I tend to stay closed off because I end up overwhelmed with feelings, but it’s not helping me in the long run. This goes with #4 for sure.
Leave a Reply