Let me Teal Deer this one for you: This box was great, and my belief that this subscription is worth the cost of admission remains unabated.
The Standouts for me:
• Batiste Dry Shampoo – This is a cult favorite among dry shampoos. Great add-in.
• Dove Nutrium Moisture in Peony – I normally cringe when I see something is floral scented, but this is absolutely lovely.
• Hello Toothpaste – I actually got a full-size tube of this in a PopSugar box, and I LOVE it. The texture is a little goopy, but the flavor isn’t very aggressive and it’s just an all-around good toothpaste. Yes these have been in every subscription box coming and going, but it was actually a nice surprise to learn that Walmart will be carrying this brand.
Less Exciting for Me:
• Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies – I just don’t love vitamins as a sample. Best case scenario, it tastes like candy and you don’t know if it works. Worst case scenario, it tastes awful and you don’t know if it works.
• Clean & Clear Deep Action Shower Mask – This is great in theory, but wtf plastic pellets.
I’ll be passing on:
• Village Naturals Therapy Foot Soak – I am fully confident that this product is great, but my mom swears by epsom salt soaks and she’ll appreciate this way more than I ever would.
• Biore Charcoal Pore Strips – Since I have plenty, I’ll share the love with someone else. These are fairly on-trend, though, so it’s a great include!
• Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream – I think this is going to be a really good unscented lotion, so I’ll let my mom try it, too!