With my Thrive Market trial subscription and Amazon Prime, I’ve gotten a bit adventurous with snacks and health products. (Affiliate links):
- Kettle Brand Potato Pepperoncini Flavour – I love Kettle chips. They’re thick and crunchy and the flavours are always pretty bold. I chose these because I LOVE their jalapeño. These don’t really deliver on the pepper taste, but they’re still really interesting. Imagine a really bold, spicy sour cream and onion. It’s neat, but definitely not for everyone.
- Epic Bar : Bison, Bacon and Cranberry – These were game-changers for me. These have no nitrates, but they taste like pickled sausages (which I love.) The cranberry is a great note in the mix. These are the first “paleo” snack I’ve been jazzed on.
- Tanka Buffalo Cranberry Bites – These are actually more what I expected the Epic bars to be! These are more of a dry jerky with big, plump dried cranberries in it. I actually liked these LESS, but my boyfriend liked them MORE. Go figure!
- Ginger People Ginger Chews – These are wild! The ingredients: cane sugar, ginger, tapioca starch. They’re sticky if you chomp into them. They’ve got a STRONG ginger taste. They’re very spicy and totally delicious to me.
- Justin’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups, Dark Chocolate – These made me feel like I’d been lied to all my life. The dark chocolate is just perfectly bitter. The more natural peanut butter is smoother and delightful.
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay – Bentonite clay has gotten a lot of play on Pinterest lately. I decided to give this a try with apple cider vinegar as a face mask. I’m not super sure it was a game-changer for my complexion, but I totally buy that clay is great for your skin, so I’ll stick with it. It’s also nice to be able to mix my mask on my own.
- Badger Balm Sore Muscle Rub – I’ve been using Icy Hot and the smell is driving my boyfriend nuts. So I decided to give this a try. The scent is ginger and cayenne, so I feel like I smell like gingerbread… which is much preferred to menthol for me. I like it, but part of the instructions is to rub this into the sore muscle. If you can’t reach a muscle to really work it in, it’s not as helpful.
- Madhava Organic Honey Pure & Raw – My first comment on this honey was that it tastes more like sorghum, which is a 10/10 win for me.
Tried anything health kicky lately?